We Have A Wiki?
I heard that the Node has a wiki, but I can't really find it.
What am I to do if I ever find the wiki?[edit | edit source]
Be amazed. Consider yourself lucky! Once you're done celebrating...
Creating an account[edit | edit source]
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- A username (like "Wikifinder" or "Champion")
- An email address
- A name you use, in society
- Six sequential words for your bio (like,
I think I found the wiki.)
- (Optional) An actual bio, for people to read.
- (Optional) Anything else on the form
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Open this page in a new tab and submit the form: Special:RequestAccount.
- Get approved by an admin, see "Administrative Assistance".
- Log in using the info in your email.
- Success! Now you can edit the wiki.
Administrative Assistance[edit | edit source]
After you've created an account, bug someone with admin privileges to look for you in the New Accounts Queue, which is here: Special:ConfirmAccounts .
Centuries later Soon, you will get an email asking you to set your new password.
Once you've gotten onto the wiki[edit | edit source]
Cherish it. Love it. Let it never be neglected again.
Once you've gotten onto the wiki, your new purpose is to help others find the wiki.