Important dates:[edit | edit source]
- Neighborhood Event deadline: May 1
- Artscape: Friday, July 16 to Sunday July 18
What[edit | edit source]
A some combination of the below seems like a good idea to me. Kellyegan
Workshops[edit | edit source]
Some possible ideas:
- Basic soldering demos - simple kits possibly
- Arduino - to involved for walkin type crowd?
- DIY - maybe something other than just electronics/programming
- Stomp(air compressor) rockets - should have this perfected from Robotfest
Member projects[edit | edit source]
Sort of a show and tell where members either are working on or display current/past projects
Group project[edit | edit source]
This might be something like a mechanical burrito maker. Something big enough that it could be worked on throughout day/weekend. Hopefully a nice attention getter.
Other activities[edit | edit source]
- Other hackerspaces - We can add expertise, attract a wider audience, help other hackerspaces if we invite our neighbor groups to participate.
- Chill lounge
Other details[edit | edit source]
- Permits for the street? - I wonder if we can get away with not worrying to hard about this one?