2009-11-24 Meeting Notes
From Baltimore Node WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- VP Kelly acts as secretary for the meeting
- Cash money, Treasurer Mark says we are slightly flush, show us the checks.
- New member, Joe XXX, approved unanimously by a bottle of whiskey
- Household membership rates proposal approved unanimously.
- Members living in the same household may pay $25 dues for each member beyond the first up to four total (one at $50, three at $25)
- All members in household are full members with voting and key rights
- Minor dependents are free to come as guests, receive member rates for workshops but are not allowed keys or voting rights. Minors must be supervised.
- Alternative dues policy proposal (see Membership Dues page on wiki) approved unanimously.
- New member, Frank Pipesh, approved unanimously.
- Whiskey consumed by some.
- Other announcements
- PTAC unit is in a box on the floor
- Possible long bow talk/workshop by magician, fireeater, swordsman, fletcher, cowboy... some other things, James Frank
- Mark wants to drill hole in the tables.