2009-11-03 Meeting Notes
From Baltimore Node Wiki
Agenda[edit | edit source]
Standard Agenda Items[edit | edit source]
- Financial update (Mark)
- Monies Out
- Utilities for two months
- Monies In
- No monies in
- Possibly some money from the circuit bending workshop
- Monies Out
- Membership update (Matt)
- No new members
- Heads up mention of upcoming events and pointers to info.
- Art && Code in Pittsburgh November 6th – 8
- We have a hotel room in Pittsburgh at the Wyndham
- Be sure to steal workshop materials
- SketchUp Workshop on November 21 @ 1:00pm
- Check action items
- New things in the space: AV system, projectors, microscope, vintage radiation detector, other stuff?
- Solder/Multimeter workshop: what went well and what we learned [Sepideh (leader), Matt (participant), Mark (observer)]
- Check in on action items from last week
- Get more chairs
- Two more!!
- Find people to offer workshops
- Arduino thermometer workshop is on it’s way
- Matt will research and begin building an intro to processing/programming class
- Still working on it
- Baltimore Nodecast
- Let’s produce more ad-hoc content
- Jon will bring in sponges
- We have sponges
- Mark will write Sepideh a check
- Aaron has been authorized by a vote to spend $50 +-10 for parts for the Circuit bending workshop
- We now have a stash of pots, switches, LEDs, resisters and goodies. They’re around.
- Matt will talk with West about administering the server
- I still need to talk with West
- Mini Fridge would be great
- It’s on the way
- Need to finish windows
- Build // Hack // Taco
- Short notes on personal projects or other wise interesting projects.
Special Items[edit | edit source]
- Should we move to bi-monthly meetings?
- Board of directors will discuss and figure it out
- Potential Donations
- Know that as a member you can respond to this.
- Next year let’s consider running a e-cycle program.
Decisions[edit | edit source]
- Setup eventbrite for SketchUp
- Promote SketchUp
- Keep an eye out for extra soldering irons
Attending[edit | edit source]
- Justin Sabe
- Alan Baumumsch
- Mark Huson
- Jon Lesser
- Matthew Forr
- Steve Stowell
Minutes[edit | edit source]