Pedal Hacking Workshop
The Pedal Hacking Workshop will provide an hands-on learning environment to build, modify, and hack "guitar pedals", or any similar sound processing devices.
- Modify - interest has been raised in group buying parts for mods from Monte Allums
- Build - provide environment for building and testing pedals
- Erich will be building a TS808 tube screamer 
- September 19
- Baltimore Node!
- Organizing - Matthew Forr, Erich Steiger
nail down date
register event with eventbrite- http://www.eventbrite.com/event/416665257
surge strips - any ideas?
10 soldering irons
5 spools soldering wick
- 10 soldering iron stands
hemostats third hands
- some sponges (and access to water - or a container w/ water)
- first aid kit (heh)
- A guitar amp(s) to test listen to the pedals
- The Pedal Hacking Workshop is Baltimore Node's first event at our new space in The Load of Fun Building on 120 W. North Ave, Baltimore etc. Bring your guitar pedals and parts to work and learn on an open workshop environment. Baltimore Node is supplying the workspace, some basic tools, and soldering instruction.
- Attendance to the workshop is free for Baltimore Node members, and $20 for non-members.
- For more information and membership details:
--Erich Steiger 16:02, 24 August 2009 (UTC)