You found the wiki! 🌐👍
To find out what's going on at the Node, check out our Meetup Calendar!
- Thursdays, 7:00-9:00pm - OpenHack Sessions. Come check out Node. Bring a project to work on or just hang out. Everyone welcome. If you're a member and can sponsor a Thursday, put your name on the OpenHack list. 📦 Events Archive
If you'd like to host an event at the Node (one-time or recurring), stop by the regular meeting or run it by the discussion mailing list.
Becoming a Member
- Learn how to become a member on the membership page
- All members need to sign the Membership Agreement when they join.
- Remember Shop-Vac
Ideas, making, fun
- Resources - Information and educational resources on topics related to the Node
- Publicity - Current contact info and past publicity.
- Project Proposals - Share your ideas for projects. Things you want to work on, things you think other people should work on, things you'd like to learn more about. If you want some help clarifying your ideas, the discussion list would probably be the best place for that.
- Event Proposals - Share your ideas for events or workshops you'd like to host, teach, or run at the Node's space.
- WikiTips - Tips on how to use the Wiki
- 501(c)(3) process - A place to document the process of becoming a 501(c)3 and show where we are in the process
- Annual Goals - A general list of goals for the organization, established 2010-03-27
- Things to fill the Space - Stuff we've got and stuff we need.
- Wishlist - Because the page above is old, the space is already full, but we still want more stuff!
- Grants - Possible sources of funding.
- Outreach and inclusion - A list of groups, organizations, and populations in the Baltimore area we want to reach.
- Historical documents - An archive of documents and pages related to starting and planning the Node.
Looking for an older project? It may have become a member of the Dead Projects Society.
- Website and blog: baltimorenode.org
- Twitter: twitter.com/baltimorenode
- IRC: #baltimorenode on freenode.net - irc://irc.freenode.net/baltimorenode
- Elsewhere: Flickr, Instructables, Facebook
- Discussion list: Get your geek on, find help with projects, ask questions, get directions to the next meeting, share awesome findings, suggest projects
- Announcement list: Low traffic list just for receiving announcements. Subscribe to this list only if you do not want to receive discussion emails. If you are on the Discussion list, you will receive all announcements automatically.
- Work on a Donation Request Letter and seek some donations