From Baltimore Node Wiki
- Sept. 13th 4pm : Open studio. Load of Fun (our home) will be having a building wide open studio. Come help the Node represent by coming in and using the space to work on something! Anything!
- Sept. 19th 1pm-4pm : Pedal Hacking Workshop! Learn to build, modify, and hack "guitar pedals", or any similar sound processing devices.
- Sept. 20th Dues are due! Pay online with the donate button on baltimorenode.org or give Jon or Adam $50 in person.
- Oct. 21st 7:30-9:00pm : Multimeter Workshop! Learn how to solder, and build your own Multimeter!
- Tuesdays, 7:30pm - Regular business meeting. Everyone welcome.
- Thursdays, 7-9pm - Open Hack Sessions. Come check out Node. Bring a project to work on or just hang out. Everyone welcome.
Becoming a Member
Ideas, making, fun
- Publicity - How to contact us and past publicity.
- Project Proposals - Share your ideas for projects. Things you want to work on, things you think other people should work on, things you'd like to learn more about. If you want some help clarifying your ideas, the discussion list would probably be the best place for that.
- Event Proposals - Share your ideas for events or workshops you'd like to host, teach, or run at the Node's space.
- Challenges - Creativity thrives in competition? Maybe. Add your challenge ideas. Baltimore Node XPrize, ftw!
- WikiTips - Tips on how to use the Wiki
- Webcam - See if anyone is around
- Parts store - small consumables to keep at the Node in return for small donations
- Window design - Ideas for how to decorate our window.
- Things to fill the Space - Stuff we've got and stuff we need.
- Internet Service Options - possible changes to our internet service
- 501(c)(3) process - A place to document the process of becoming a 501(c)3 and show where we are in the process.
- Grants - Possible sources of funding.
- Outreach and inclusion - a list of groups, organizations, and populations in the Baltimore area we want to reach out to.
- Historical documents - Archive of documents and pages related to starting and planning the Node.
- Website: baltimorenode.org
- Blog: blip.baltimorenode.org
- Twitter: twitter.com/baltimorenode
- IRC: #baltimorenode on freenode.net - irc://irc.freenode.net/baltimorenode
- Elsewhere: Flickr, Instructables, Facebook
- Discussion list: Get your geek on, find help with projects, ask questions, get directions to the next meeting, share awesome findings, suggest projects
- Announcement list: Low traffic list just for receiving announcements. Subscribe to this list only if you do not want to receive discussion emails. If you are on the Discussion list, you will receive all announcements automatically.
- Hackerspace Design Patterns - while not an official document, it's kind of our bible for organizing and running this thing.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Board of Directors
- Logo - Official Logo of the Node
- 2009-06-11 Meeting Notes
- 2009-06-18 Meeting Notes
- 2009-06-26 Meeting Notes
- 2009-07-02 Meeting Notes
- 2009-07-11 Meeting Notes
- 2009-07-15 Meeting Notes
- 2009-07-24 Meeting Notes
- 2009-07-27 Meeting Notes
- 2009-08-04 Meeting Notes
- 2009-08-11 Meeting Notes
- 2009-08-18 Meeting Notes
- 2009-08-25 Meeting Notes
- 2009-09-01 Meeting Notes
- 2009-09-08 Meeting Notes
- 2009-09-15 Meeting Notes
- Crank out a new more informative website based on Wordpress (Node members, register here). There is a rough skeleton here, but we need a new theme. Kelly is working on some ideas here.
- Work on a Donation Request Letter and seek some donations
- Draft Membership Dues policy (Jon or anyone)
- Stop Hacking and start selling tacos!