The below named participants agree to share equally any and all financial liabilities up to $2400 arising from the termination of the first lease agreement entered into by the Baltimore Node Corporation for property located at 120 W North Ave., Baltimore, Maryland (the "Lease"). A non-equal distribution of liability may be established only with unanimous consent from all listed participants.
Expiration[edit | edit source]
This agreement shall expire immediately if the Lease is terminated or expires with no financial liability to the Baltimore Node Corporation. This agreement may also be voided by the participants with a written agreement signed by all participants. This agreement will expire automatically eighteen (18) months following the start of the Lease.
Participants[edit | edit source]
- Adam D Bachman whose address is on the paper document
- Patrick Roanhouse whose address is on the paper document
- Kelly P. Egan whose address is on the paper document
- Steve Stowell whose address is on the paper document
- Mark Huson whose address is on the paper document
- Jonathan D Lesser who address is on the paper document
- Matthew Forr whose address is on the paper document
Signatures[edit | edit source]
Adam D Bachman
Kelly P. Egan
Jonathan D Lesser