From Baltimore Node Wiki
- July 28th, 2009 The show is airing this week due to the time it took to edit the show. Tune in to WYPR's Digital Cafe on Tuesday at 5:30pm. The show's Mario Armstrong with be talking with the Node's own Adam Bachman about the Baltimore Node and the burgeoning, worldwide hacker space movement. WYPR broadcasts on 88.1 FM or you can listen to their live online stream. Listen to the interview!
- July 27th, 2009 Meeting at Joe^2 at 6pm. 2009-07-27 Meeting Notes
- July 24, 2009 2009-07-24 Meeting Notes - Our official organizational meeting where we'll approve the Bylaws, elect officers, and ponder the future will be on Friday at 7pm in the ETC conference room. The address is 2400 Boston Street, but the entrance is a bit hard to find. See this map for a precisely placed green arrow. Everyone is welcome! 2009-07-24 Meeting Notes
- July 15, 2009 Important meeting: Wednesday @ 7pm in 113 W North Ave. We'll be deciding whether or not to move into the Load of Fun space. Everyone is welcome! See 2009-07-15 Meeting Notes
- July 12, 2009 Hackerspaces.org is holding a conference call at 5pm EDT. There is an agenda and some instructions for connecting. Mark represented. There is an audio recording available.
- July 11, 2009 Field trip to the Harford Hackerspace. They are having a meeting at 2pm to discuss 501(c)(3) filing among other things. Nick Farr from HacDC will also be there. Email email@example.com for the address.
- July 10, 2009 Visit to 1015 Hillen Street, a potential home for the Node. Meet at the address at 6:00pm. See Craigslist ad. See 1015 Hillen Notes.
- July 9, 2009 Workshop1 "Ambient Orb" from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (ET) at 113 W North Ave (MICA). Get your tickets here! It Worked! Notes and code are available here!
- July 9, 2009 Visit to 4001 Falls Road, a potential home for the Node. Meet at the address at 2:00pm. See Notes on JBL Properties.
- July 8, 2009 Visit to 1442 Fleet Street, a potential home for the Node. Meet at the address at 6:00pm. See 1442 Fleet St Notes.