From Baltimore Node Wiki
We've got a one of these that might be fun. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cidco_MailStation
POTS Modem, DB25 (parallel port), speaker
- Winbond W24257AS-35 -- 32K X 8 High-Speed CMOS Static RAM
- Winbond W24010S-70LE -- 128K X 8 RAM SRAM
- RSDRD 3SI176 -- CPU . Claimed to be a custom variant of a Z80 by http://www.electronicspoint.com/need-datasheet-rsdrd-3si176-t13318.html ?
- 28SF040 -- 4Mb SuperFlash EEPROM
- 29F080A-90PFTN -- appears to be another flash chip, though details are somewhat hard to find
- RCV336ACFW -- Rockwell integrated modem.