2010-03-16 Meeting Notes

From Baltimore Node Wiki
Revision as of 02:40, 17 March 2010 by Mattyfo (talk | contribs) (Decisions & Action Items)

Special Agenda Items

  • Alan's Box
    • Recycle
  • Maker's Faire Update
    • Try to organize a soldering workshop
    • We'll market it
    • Maker's Faire Tool Race
  • Google Fiber update
    • Robert Wray and us need to follow through on the GRL project
    • It's going well and there's a lot of stuff happening
  • Parts store
    • Step One: Make space, donate and organize (IE get containers) what we have
    • Step Two: Figure out what we need
    • Step Three: Hack
  • Marque with SparkyJr
    • Mailing list about
  • Arcade Box
    • TV and mount
    • Buttons, joysticks and USB interface
    • Computer setup
  • Upcoming events
  • Past Events update
    • Mark's Workshop: Went well, 15-16 people, interesting crowd. Good words, people accomplished and a good number of people learned how to solder.

Standard Agenda Items

  • Financial
  • Membership

Decisions & Action Items

  • Matt will research the cost of soldering/science merit badges
  • Matt will propose a MAME Cabinet Awesome Grant
  • We will research an awesome domain name for a power tool drag racing website
  • Mark and Matt will get in contact with Robert Wray of the GRL/BmoreFiber project

Attending

  • Jon Lesser
  • Alan Baumbusch
  • Mark Huson
  • Matthew Forr
  • Todd & Sepideh Miller
  • Alan Grover