2009-11-03 Meeting Notes
From Baltimore Node WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Standard Agenda Items
- Financial update (Mark)
- Membership update (Matt)
- Short notes on personal projects or other wise interesting projects.
- Heads up mention of upcoming events and pointers to info.
- Circuit bending workshop will be October 31 from 1pm til done
- Art && Code in Pittsburgh November 6th – 8
- SketchUp Workshop on November 21 @ 1:00pm
- New things in the space: AV system, projectors, microscope, vintage radiation detector, other stuff?
- Solder/Multimeter workshop: what went well and what we learned [Sepideh (leader), Matt (participant), Mark (observer)]
- Check in on action items from last week
- Get more chairs
- Find people to offer workshops
- Matt will research and begin building an intro to processing/programming class
- Baltimore Nodecast
- Jon will bring in sponges
- Mark will write Sepideh a check
- Aaron has been authorized by a vote to spend $50 +-10 for parts for the Circuit bending workshop
- Matt will talk with West about administering the server
- Mini Fridge would be great
- Need to finish windows
- Should we move to bi-monthly meetings?
- Potential Donations.
- Setup eventbrite for SketchUp
- Promote SketchUp
- Keep an eye out for extra soldering irons
- Justin Sabe
- Alan Baumumsch
- Mark Huson
- Jon Lesser
- Matthew Forr
- Steve Stowell