Difference between revisions of "2009-11-03 Meeting Notes"

From Baltimore Node Wiki
(Special Items)
(Attending)
Line 31: Line 31:
  
 
==Attending==
 
==Attending==
...
+
* Justin Sabe
 +
* Alan Baumumsch
 +
* Mark Huson
 +
* Jon Lesser
 +
* Matthew Forr
 +
* Steve Stowell
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
...
 
...

Revision as of 00:43, 11 November 2009

Agenda

Standard Agenda Items

  • Financial update (Mark)
  • Membership update (Matt)
  • Short notes on personal projects or other wise interesting projects.
  • Heads up mention of upcoming events and pointers to info.
    1. Circuit bending workshop will be October 31 from 1pm til done
    2. Art && Code in Pittsburgh November 6th – 8
    3. SketchUp Workshop on November 21 @ 1:00pm
  • New things in the space: AV system, projectors, microscope, vintage radiation detector, other stuff?
  • Solder/Multimeter workshop: what went well and what we learned [Sepideh (leader), Matt (participant), Mark (observer)]
  • Check in on action items from last week
    1. Get more chairs
    2. Find people to offer workshops
    3. Matt will research and begin building an intro to processing/programming class
    4. Baltimore Nodecast
    5. Jon will bring in sponges
    6. Mark will write Sepideh a check
    7. Aaron has been authorized by a vote to spend $50 +-10 for parts for the Circuit bending workshop
    8. Matt will talk with West about administering the server
    9. Mini Fridge would be great
    10. Need to finish windows

Special Items

  • Should we move to bi-monthly meetings?
  • Potential Donations.

Decisions

...

Attending

  • Justin Sabe
  • Alan Baumumsch
  • Mark Huson
  • Jon Lesser
  • Matthew Forr
  • Steve Stowell

Minutes

...