Difference between revisions of "2009-09-15 Meeting Notes"
From Baltimore Node WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 21:28, 16 September 2009
Standard Agenda Items
- Financial update.
- Membership update.
- Short notes on personal projects. Six words about what's at the top of your list.
- Events - supremely brief mention of upcoming events and pointers to info.
- Check in on action items from last week
- Get more chairs
- Mark will need to bring in his bookshelf and comfortable futon
- Ask Mark to ask himself to pay dues
- Business cards/stickers and slogan
- Kelly will discuss with Sherwin about all of our utilities
- Kelly will contact Sherwin about our current internet situation
- Insurance details
- Signage / window paint
- Install Internet line
- Jon Lesser
- Mark Huson
- Matthew Forr
- Kelly Egan
- Steve Stowell
- Nathaniel Filardo
- Aaron Brewer
- Justin Sabe
- Financial Update
- $1,261 in the bank
- Dues are coming in already
- $71.18 for utilities
- $218 for insurance
- Membership Update
- Alan was are last new member
- Justin Sabe – potential documents are submitted
- Vote – I’s have it
- Personal Projects
- Matt – rainbowdruino kaldieoscope
- Mark – Ditto
- Steve – Power metering and LVL Lumber
- Erich – guitar pedal workshop
- Aaron – Blackboard
- Dude – Johns Hopkins filesharing
- Justin – Lantern parade, augmented reality fairy
- Pedal Hacking Workshop is happening this Saturday
- Soldering Workshop is coming up and the event is online Wednesday 7:30pm
- Proposal by Aaron: Circuit bending course
- Bring in toys and Frankenstein them together
- Singularity Summit in NYC – October 3rd and 4th
- MICA Freshman Tour – 3pm Friday of next week
- Sunday Night’s tour – function for high-fluting art benefactors presentation and people toured through the space.
- Short Notes
- Dorkbot was cool, people were interested
- Check in on action items
- Get more chairs – got one more chairs
- Mark volunteers to donate $10 towards stackable chairs
- Mark needs to bring in his bookshelf
- Vote to bring in futon – I’s have it
- Mark will be paying his dues
- Buisness cards have been made
- Stickers will run $150 for about 1,000 but we will come back to this later
- Kelly needs to discuss bills with Sherwin
- Spreadsheet has been sent out
- Fixed costs account for a large portion of the costs
- Internet situation – a line will be run from Sherwin’s office to here, soon.
- Special Items
- Futon from Mark – Vote to approve and the I’s had said yes
- Kelly is working on the window sinage situation, you can view the final result here:
- Aaron’s circuit bending workshop – he will be heading up one of these
- Nathaniel’s incoming equipment – servers are available dual P3’s via something or the other.
- Bring em
- Nathaniel – Power supply box/jacks/thingys
- Bring em
- Nathaniel – JHU Robotics Lab place overlaps with the purpose of the Node possibility and there is interest if they could purchase a corporate membership from us.
- Nathaniel will take it back to JHU and see what the deal is.
Special Agenda Items
- Futon - Mark
- Webapp - Mark
- Group Membership - Wes
- Incoming equipment - Wes
- Workshop discussion – Aaron
- Nathaniel Wes Thing
- Node mascot – Mark