Difference between revisions of "2009-09-08 Meeting Notes"

From Baltimore Node Wiki
(Attending)
(Attending)
Line 39: Line 39:
  
 
==Attending==
 
==Attending==
Jon Lesser
+
*Jon Lesser
Kelly Egan
+
*Kelly Egan
Matt Forr
+
*Matt Forr
Sepideh Miller
+
*Sepideh Miller
Sylvia Chi
+
*Sylvia Chi
Alan Baumbusch
+
*Alan Baumbusch
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==

Revision as of 14:49, 15 September 2009

Agenda

Standard Agenda Items

  • Financial update.
  • Membership update.
  • Short notes on personal projects. Six words about what's at the top of your list.
  • Events - supremely brief mention of upcoming events and pointers to info.
  • Check in on action items from last week
    1. Get more chairs
    2. Erich and Matt will order parts for workshop
    3. Matt will send out email about Electronica Fest
    4. Kelly will contact Sherwin about our current internet situation and the ac situation
    5. Mark will talk with Believe Wireless

Special Items

  • Discuss utility bill
  • Node posters for general advertising

Decisions

Action Items

  1. Mark will need to bring in his bookshelf
  2. Ask Mark to ask himself to pay dues
  3. Business cards/stickers and slogan
  4. Kelly will discuss with Sherwin about all of our utilities

Attending

  • Jon Lesser
  • Kelly Egan
  • Matt Forr
  • Sepideh Miller
  • Sylvia Chi
  • Alan Baumbusch

Minutes

  1. Financial Update
    1. $1,861 on hand
    2. Money Out
      1. $71 for utilities
      2. $100.29 for pedal workshop
    3. Money In
      1. Nope
  2. Membership Update
    1. None
  3. Personal Projects
    1. Matt—Waiting for Rainbowdruino stuff
    2. Kelly—Sound installation going in at Irish Shrine
  4. Events
    1. Electronica Fest
      1. Henry wants to donate parts and help give back to the community
      2. Erich helped out at the workshop and it was cool
      3. Alan brought a noise-box and amp and it was awesome
      4. Business cards and stickers would be awesome
    2. Pedal Hacking
      1. On Track
    3. Sunday @ 4pm — Open LOAD OF FUN BUILDING
      1. COME IN AND BRING YOUR HACKS TO SHOWCASE HOW 1337 WE ARE
  5. Check in on action items
    1. Chairs We did not receive any more
    2. Erich and Matt Order – Parts are ordered
    3. Email about Electronic Fest – Happened
    4. Kelly—Sherwin internet - ???
    5. Mark—Believe Wireless - ???
  6. Special Items
    1. Utility Bill
      1. It seems to be way too much
      2. IE if we were to run all of the lights (fluorescent) 30 days 24/7 it would cost us $60
    2. Node posters for advertising
      1. Flyer local public billboards with pedal workshop stuff
      2. Follow up with generic poster
    3. Multimeter on-going workshop
      1. Wednesday at 7:30 starting up in October
      2. Charge monies
    4. Open hack hours are now Thursdays 7-9pm
      1. Rainbowdruino
      2. Other projects?
    5. Ignite proposal is still being accepted and Matt will work on one
    6. Community Fair at Hopkins
      1. To draw Hopkins kids out beyond the campus
      2. Jon is contacting the event organizer
      3. The event is September 12th