2009-06-11 Meeting Notes
From Baltimore Node WikiJump to navigationJump to search
In Attendance[edit | edit source]
- add more names here from that list that went around
Decisions[edit | edit source]
- We'll meet on a weekly basis.
- One meeting a month will focus heavily on internal planning. The remaining meetings may include some planning, but will focus on workshops, tours, screenings, hacking support sessions, etc.
- We will have two discussion email lists. One will handle the management and event planning of the group. The other will be for general questions and support for projects people are working on.
- Proposals for projects will be placed up under the wiki section "Project Proposals" and voted on via the monthly dedicated planning meeting.
Action Items[edit | edit source]
The following actions were suggested ...
- Research commercial or possible non-commercial loft/warehouse/retail spaces for the the group to have permanent residence and offices in
- Make contacts to help promote the group via press connections
- Make contacts to possibly get local sponsorship
- Form alliances with other creative, arts, and tech communities in the area for cross promotion and development
Next Meeting[edit | edit source]
The next meeting will be at the same time and place, Thursday, June 18th at 7pm in Red Emma's.